//Rainbow
Dashboard+Follow
hehe
Monday 30 December 2013 @ 23:00 | 0 Comment [s]

2013 is coming to the end weeee excited! so tonight people will be celebrating new year (certain people) (so not me) i prefer sleeping than celebrating, i dont find celebrating a new year is a must lol. but im freaking excited about it. 

so yea. thank you to the people who've lightened my 2013. (you know who you are) my 2013 was a blast i swear hehe. & maybe next year i'll transfer to new sch //cries whaaatttttt im so happy im in rk already, but then my parents said why not try a new atmosphere, meet new people and etc etc.

and next year, which is tonight. i have to start my daily routine as a student. sleep early, wakey in the morning, go to school, study and study :[ i'm such a lazy ass nowadays. fyi , ifa has started reading school novel man urgh i hate chu, dont make me feel worst haha

so my azam for this  2014 (i like the number idk why) is; to be a better person yaw. since i have done many bad things dulu, so i have to make it right.. um i guess. start from now onwards, i'll jaga my adab, jaga solat and etc. no bad influences please:( oh and disebabkan semalam aku baru ja kutuk muka org yg scary dengan wani, aku harap takkan terjadi lagi pada 2014! scary people please dont come nearer im scared.. (still kutuk-ing) (sorry) haha and yea im tired alr, i'll catch you later on yup.

oh ya almost forgot, i'm sorry if i ever hurt anyone, 0-0 okay? it was never my intention heheheh rilek brader brader rilek.


Older Post | Newer Post
Feeya, 14, Malaysia. Leave some footstep will you? Assalamualaikum.

DiaryAbout


Apa hal usha usha? Cakap je lah yang kita ni cantik ha ha haktuihhh.